Weird-O-Cron™ The Birthday Edition
Seems Ryan, the Archer of the Forest, has tagged me. Apparently, you have to post six weird things about yourself and then tag 6 other people. He’s right, chain letters never die, they just change form.
So, with no further ado, 6 weird things about me, just ’cause it’s my birthday today. I am now among those of “The Dirty 30.” I can no longer be trusted.
DISCLAIMER: I’m sure my wife and family could come up with 6 weirder things. I invite them to do so in the comments.
1. At one time, I could recite the entire script of the original Star Wars trilogy, line for line, from beginning to end. That’s right, I used to be able to verbally give you Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi in its entirety. Wish I could memorize Scripture the same way.
2. I am Deaf, yet I can play guitar and trumpet. What can I say, I’m musical.
3. I must be one of the few people from the South that hates sweet potatoes.
4. I wanted to be an Atlanta Brave when I was growing up. That’s weird because when I was growing up in the 80s, the Braves *stank.* Most of my buddies wanted to be on the great St. Louis Cardinals teams of the 80s.
5. I have proved that it is possible to meet girls at White Castle at 1:00 AM. Dated her for about 4 months too.
6. All my life I preferred older women, yet when I got married, I married a younger one.
Oh so enlightening…