A Word to the Cornhuskers
To all the University of Nebraska fans out there who have discovered this blog while looking for info on their beloved Cornhuskers, I got two words for ya:
For information about this blog's author and legal disclaimers, click here.
- Leviticus 20:7-8Consecrate yourselves, therefore, and be holy, for I am the LORD your God. Keep my statutes and do them; I am the LORD who sanctifies you.
2008 Reading Project: The Puritans
The Puritan Challenge 2008
- January: The Bruised Reed by Richard Sibbes
- February: The Mystery of Providence by John Flavel
- March: The Godly Man’s Picture by Thomas Watson
- April: The Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment by Jeremiah Burroughs
- May: Come and Welcome to Jesus Christ by John Bunyan
- June: The Mortification of Sin by John Owen
- July: A Lifting Up for the Downcast by William Bridge
- August: Precious Remedies Against Satan's Devices by Thomas Brooks
- September: The True Bounds of Christian Freedom by Samuel Bolton
- October: The Christian’s Great Interest by William Guthrie
- November: The Reformed Pastor by Richard Baxter
- December: A Sure Guide to Heaven by Joseph Alleine
My Flickr Page
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.