Intro to Reading the Puritans
While Tony’s series is primarily centered around building a library of Puritan writers, there are some great tips on how to read the Puritans scattered throughout each post. A quick-look of topics covered in the series include:
- Benefits and difficulties of reading/studying the Puritans
- CD-ROM compilations vs. print titles
- The importance of using a KJV Bible while reading the Puritans
- Utilizing print and electronic resources
- How to quote the Puritans
- How to build a Puritan library
He also includes several reviews of full sets of Puritan literature.
I hope you’ll spend the rest of the year going through Tony’s series in preparation for Timmy’s “Puritan-a-Month” challenge!